viernes, 29 de septiembre de 2017

My future job

When I start my studies in the faculty my dream was open an independent drugstore in Santiago but in a place where the people dont have money for pay expensives prices of their medicine. In that time, I will pretend change from Chemistry to Pharmacy but when I finish the first year, I discovered my true drive was teach child about the wonderfull world of chemistry.
Actually, sometimes I earn some money teaching chemistry to childs in high school. The feeling when they show me their marks and see how they improve and get more interested in sciences is something indescribable.
My dream actually is study Pedagogy and hopefully work in the school that I studied. Also, I love the idea about travel around the world to places with non resources and teach to the childrens about science.

4 comentarios:

  1. Maybe you should try to teach people on other countries

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Is a good idea bring the science to the new generations and to the next level on our country ññ

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Pedagogy is a really important career and for me, the vocation is necessary.

    ResponderBorrar