miércoles, 6 de septiembre de 2017

Our Amazing Human Body

I dont very sure if the legs  are calified in the category of "organs" but I think is a very important  part of our body. They are made for us to walk ,. jump, run, climb and so many other activities and without them we never make possible.
The legs are more complicated than we see, I mean, in the legs we have many muscles, veins and bones that together makes  we can enjoy our lifes. In the past, I really dont care about my body and especially my legs because when I was a child, it seems so far the future and now, the "future" is here.
Unfortunately, it was late to make a change. In May, I was injured doing my favorite sport, rugby. The first days were awful, so much pain and suffer. It was very stressful to me because I dont like asking for help and I cant do my things by myself. Also, the diagnosis about the recovery and the time that I will wait to get back to the field and practice rugby were discouraging. But, I think when we strive in our own recovery, we are rewarded.
Actually, I have to go to the kinesiologist and make the exercises that he say, it is some boring but today the diagnosis about the time that I will wait its very short and I see now the reward.

4 comentarios: