viernes, 1 de septiembre de 2017

My best holydays

when I was a kid, my vacation was only with my mother or even with my grandmother. That's because my father was in another country and when he arrived in Chile, he worked all the time so it was very difficult for us to plan our vacations.
But, in the summer of 2014, my mom, my dad and my brother went to many beaches in Chile, like El Quisco, Papudo, Los Vilos and Guanaqueros. The funny thing about the trip was that we went in our car so we could listen to our favorite music. This served to know each other.
The climate of that summer was very pleasant, so we all enjoy the water, even my father who does not like the sea, I mean, he loves to see the sea, but he hates to swim there.
We had four wonderful days and this trip joined us and know our dreams. Unfortunately, we lost the camera so we do not have photos about this "adventure", but this memory I get a space in my heart
From this summer until today, we try to go out at least once a month to not lose the tradition. It is very fun to go out with them and share moments that in my childhood did not



4 comentarios: