martes, 9 de agosto de 2016

Evaluation of your Blogging Experience

My experience with the blog I found entertaining, educational and very personalized. I could share things that in a normal conversation not say.
Many of my friends and my family asked me about the things I wrote on the blog because it is not a common way to know about a person and to learn so some truly things is much more "entertaining", in other words, otside the usual,I really liked the way the teacher let us write what we wanted to share and not a pattern of how we had to. In addition, you learn more when practicing and going as we were writing more blogs we were going to see our mistakes and was more evident to correct them.In the future I would like to write about our families, our ancestors and how we see our offspring. Another thing I would like to write in this blog, stories or thoughts would be that everyone would like to share or discuss a topic of interest in the national and international level. such as the AFP`s or J.J.O.O and discuss placing each his views and debating it in the comments. So we could learn from how you think each of these issues.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario