martes, 9 de agosto de 2016

A Subject I've enjoyed studying this semester

 This semester was pretty thankless because we lost  many days in the "paro" but also enjoy this recces to ask myself what is my favorite subject this semester?.
The answer surprised myself when I discovered that I liked the subject of " introduccion al calculo". I was surprised because in high school I hated maths but this teacher Claudio Armijo he taught in a way that motivates me to keep looking on this topic.
Although I'm allways being late to his class because its in the morning so maybe if you could change the schedule would the best subject in the world.
I prefer the practice subjects because I learn more looking than listening theories but in some subjects I prefer listening theories.

I hope that this motivation for maths and the other subjects last until the end of the year because when one strives to achieve a result by itself is highly satisfactory.


:)

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario